Part 1: Hiding behind masks


Most people wear a mask from time to time, changing them depending on the situation and how much one wants to reveal about themselves publicly. I wear an innocent, kind mask but actually behind it I’m all about me and what I can get from you. Plus, I do it under the radar, so you don’t detect me…

Let me expose what I get up to and what two narcissistic, volunteer ex Facilitators in Training (FiT) got up to in Kosmic Fusion after being showered with constant bountiful Grace by its Founder’s Sree Maa Shri Ji (my Guru). So much time and effort was put in selflessly by Sree Maa into helping us to have the strength to overcome the negativity within us and go beyond the small self (ego) and awaken to our True Self (Brahmrup) and beyond. Of course, Sree Maa always knew what we were up to, but never lost sight of the Divine spark in us and kept giving us countless opportunities to change over several years. In hindsight it is pure revenge what Malana and Joy were up to. It turned into a smear campaign against Sree Maa Shri Ji and Kosmic Fusion by a few Malignant Narcissists – Joy (aka Tzu-Ling, Irene, Komal) and Malana (aka Iphigenie, Dallia, Meera).

The truth behind a smear campaign

Malana organised a podcast and both Joy and Malana paid for an article to be written claiming their ‘innocence’ and in sinister efforts to try to defame Sree Maa Shri Ji and Kosmic Fusion.

They pulled in church elders and got Kosmic Fusion listed as a cult, by the Christian Church in NZ. They list other religions/groups as cults readily without any research and give no basis for classification. Why would they need to do this? The journalists didn’t do any of their own research – only taking the words of two ‘innocent’ narcissists. Instead they were their flying monkeys. In fact, they only interviewed me briefly over the phone and left most of what I said that gave true perspective, out of the article.

It was only ever a biased mouthpiece of Malana and Joy in an effort to try to take down Kosmic Fusion. It was also a sadistic attempt to save their own faces to the public and their families. Joy went on to start another healing business under the name of Joy (her 4th name in 5 years). Malana also changed her name again to Malana (also her 4th name in 5 years). So, why would so many name changes be needed if they were so innocent?

In the malicious smear campaign, they both falsely claimed that they were made to confess about their behavior. However, I left twice out of my own will and Paratpar Guru respected my decision. So, I can’t understand it being put in question that Paratpar Guru was asking someone to confess? That never happened to me and we were all treated the same way regardless of our actions. In any spiritual work you need to do your reflections and inner work, and this was what was asked of us. It was always about doing shadow work, about addressing the small self/ego self.




Divide and conquer

Malana enjoyed playing her own Game of Thrones while being a so-called ‘volunteer’ with Kosmic Fusion. She relished in pulling the Facilitators in Training down through subtly misleading them with incorrect information or character assassination as part of devaluing and discarding the ones she wanted to take out of the FiT Programme, such as myself.

She would use other volunteers as her flying monkeys by recruiting them, brainwashing them against me and her other targets and then delivering her message or doing her bidding. They had no idea they were being used sadistically for her own pleasure. For instance, Malana used Gillian to devalue me by giving me a cold shoulder and accusing me of having issues publicly. There was a noticeable change in Gillian’s behaviour towards me for no obvious reason.

Destruction was her singular goal and she wanted to be top of Kosmic Fusion – to the point of trying to destroy Sree Maa Shri Ji and Kosmic Fusion due to her extreme envy of Sree Maa and huge grandiosity complex. It was all happening behind Sree Maa Shri Ji’s back because we were the given trust and freedom to do what we said we would do – to volunteer and work as one towards the Kosmic Fusion mission.

However, I played the game of separation in Kosmic Fusion. Instead of operating as one team I operated on my own and only did seva (service) when and how I liked. I didn’t want to go beyond my comfort zone, preferring to play safe and keep my profile low so that I wouldn’t have to confront my small self/ego self, which I was so afraid of doing. I judged others as inferior or superior to me and treated the volunteers differently depending on what I could get from them – as my supply for support, rescuing and to do the seva I didn’t want to do.

I also enabled Malana’s plan by forming a personal relationship with her and becoming her flying monkey whereby she succeeded in creating separation in the group. I was her main supply, she fed off my negative emotions and stories and then used them as weapons against me to fill her with delight. It was a game she played with me for several years. By feeding her sadistic streak I have enabled this malignant narcissist.

Continue discovering more in Part 2: Hiding behind masks

Comments

Popular Posts