Greed - bringing toxicity to spiritual circles




Greed in action

Since joining Kosmic Fusion in 2013 I have done nothing but take. I was in it to get what I could in the way of Grace to make me feel better and to offer nothing back. When things got tough and a smear campaign towards Kosmic Fusion was maliciously undertaken by Malana Taresi and Joy Kuo (former Facilitators in Training), instead of counteracting it I was nowhere in sight.

In stark contrast, Sree Maa put in much effort to help us to reach our full potential. We were all given the opportunity to work on our shadow self and our inner enemies, which hold us back from realising our true Selves and our ability to attain our Brahmrup. Even when Sree Maa knew what some of us were up to, everyone received the same Grace.

I’ll now share with you how I and two others demonstrated our greedy, toxic nature in Kosmic Fusion as volunteers.

Covetousness
I collected the contributions made by the Facilitators in Training for the Ashram and Reunion. This collecting of contributions was an initiative by the Facilitators in Training themselves without consulting Sree Maa Shri Ji about it. Due to my mismanagement of the funding, there were transactions that were unaccounted for. My intention with managing the contributions was to do a good job. However, as usual I focused on how it was impacting me and what I needed to be reimbursed for. I used the cash given to me for my own personal expenses, justifying not banking it so that I wouldn’t have to pay tax on it if I got audited. I didn’t do very good record keeping capturing cash flows in and out and didn’t keep all the receipts, used many accounts for collecting funds and should have opened a separate bank/PayPal account from day one. I wasn’t doing a good job of handling the finances and was wrongly looking to other volunteers to come to my rescue when I lost the overview completely. It was all due to my lack of care, selfishness, greed and recklessness. I then handed over my messy spreadsheets to other volunteers to try to sort out my mess when I left suddenly.

An ex-FiT (Facilitator in Training) Joy Kuo, connivingly took intellectual property of Kosmic Fusion, such as private voice recordings of Sree Maa which she made in secret, along with written Teachings to use for her own benefit.

Joy used Sree Maa Shri Ji’s name to manipulate the volunteers around her and she put on a false face to look as though she was a top devotee, all the while scheming to profit from Kosmic Fusion by starting her own ‘healing business’. While she was still volunteering, she created her own business and stole the content of Kosmic Fusion to pull in people for her profit alone and making herself look like she was the originator. She also hooked in another volunteer, Clarito, to be her accomplice unknowingly and used up his finances for her gain too, all under the guise of serving the mission of Kosmic Fusion.

I complained about my lack of finances and low wages to Sree Maa and the other volunteers in New Zealand, all while I owned personal property. This is none other than demonstrating greed on my part as the FiT programme was given free of cost and involved countless hours of Sree Maa’s Labour. This shows how I was in it to take, not to give.

I had intended to set up a Quantum Vortex Scalar Wave Photon Pulse (QVSWPP) Practitioner business and both Malana and I were working on our websites together. I only stopped progressing it because I didn’t see it being a ‘business’ I could make money out of. I was in it for the wrong reasons.

Narcissists are fuelled by envy. I could not only see the greed in me but in hindsight could see the greed in Malana too. Malana badly wanted what Sree Maa had, so her greed and envy drove her sadistic malignant narcissistic behaviour to want to annihilate Kosmic Fusion.

I am so grateful to Sree Maa Shri Ji who kept helping me even though I was so wound up in myself yet kept helping for the benefit of my soul.
The Teachings were given so freely, but I resisted applying the Teachings.
When I think back, there have been so many initiations and profound Teachings bestowed by Sree Maa, however I chose not to honour and absorb them.


I am so grateful to Sree Maa Shri Ji. No matter how I behaved, Sree Maa Shri Ji kept supporting my jivatma (incarnational soul) to move forward and showered endless, unconditional loving Grace on me. _/I\_


Comments

Popular Posts