Inner Knowing


In recent times there have been critics of Kosmic Fusion, which was brought on by a disgruntled few, for their own misguided agendas.

The media have then jumped on the bandwagon and have been quick to paint Kosmic Fusion in a bad light. To this i ask how can one criticise that which one has not tasted? Do you say you know the taste of a pomegranate, its smell and texture, without first trying it? If someone were to tell you pomegranates are distasteful, would you take that to be your truth?

Likewise, can an ‘expert’ in cults claim to know the philosophy behind a movement without themselves being a part of it? Is that not observational bias – to say from looking outside that the inside can be known through predisposed assumptions.

Could not then religion be classed as a cult – by the very standards that ‘experts’ hold up to define a cult. So then, do we want to put our potential for inner peace in the hands of such experts?

In applying broad brush strokes across something that is not yet understood by the judger and tarnishing it with the colour of control and lack of free will – is that not simply spreading lies? The media has their own agenda – to use Kosmic Fusion as click bait to drive readership and viewership. There is no balance to their stories, unless you are on the ‘against Kosmic Fusion side’ of their story.

What can be said of those that have left the Kosmic Fusion Movement? Speaking as one who has done so i can hand on heart say it is not the Movement’s doing but my own. My own limitations and shortcomings caused me to leave and yet with the Immaculate Grace of the Shunya Bindu i have returned with greater clarity and the ability to move forward in my P.R.O.C.E.S.S. For those that have left and slandered Kosmic Fusion, that is merely a reflection of where they are at in their P.R.O.C.E.S.S. We all start our journeys to our True and ABSOLUTE Selves from different points and abilities. Some find it hard to swallow the Truth and may choose to discredit that which has thrown light on their very natures. It is no more than sour grapes. They have simply given up on their Selves. Please i implore you not to allow the voice of a very few to block your potential to reach Self realisation and God Realisation.

My experience of Kosmic Fusion is to know myself as something other than my mind, body and emotions – to know that i am beyond this, to know that i am a mere observer of the unfoldings of the Shunya Bindu. In striving to understand the Greatness of the Shunya Bindu i am set free of the burdens and limitations of my character and actions – i become the non-doer, which is in a state of neutrality. Am i always there? No, i am still an infant and have not yet mastered this by a long shot. However, the benefits are mighty! i have known a stillness unknown to me before. The touch of Grace is upon me unconditionally 24/7; it is my constant faithful companion. For the first time in my life i feel connected to the Source of All That IS and my loneliness is vanquished. Each and every moment is an opportunity to deepen my relationship with the Great All-Doer! This is not merely academic or thought-based – this is a tangibly felt call and answer. My Creator, Sustainer and Destroyer is there and felt in an instant. God is no longer a stranger, or concept, but one i can build a real relationship with each day.

How is this felt? For each it is different. For me it feels like gentle Spring sunlight on my Spirit and an unconditional caress of the hand running down my face delicately moving the hair away, so I can see clearly, and lovingly letting me know He is near, working with me as my Charioteer.



To this day i experience Unconditional Love, despite my many shortcomings. Even my relationships have been healed – a long held rift with my Mum just effortlessly fell away. i have many times experienced and have been moved to tears feeling the love of the Shunya Bindu showering Grace upon myself and others Unconditionally and most Mercifully. Incredibly, i have heard the sound of my own true voice and now (mostly) follow its guidance. Most amazingly, my alcohol dependence has thankfully been relieved for over 5 years by the power of Supreme Grace. This is by no means an exhaustive list of how i have been touched by the Source/Void.

Kosmic Fusion really is for any one, of any belief and background; it’s the most inclusive of anything i’ve been involved in. i feel truly blessed to be a small part of it and marvel daily at what is freely given by the Shunya Bindu, the Mother of All Energies, Frequencies and Vibrations.

i humbly invite you to ask any questions you may have and indeed to experience the Cosmic Meditations first hand; it has truly enriched my life and changed its texture beyond words.

In awe, love and gratitude to the Shunya Bindu 🙏🙏🙏

Renu

Comments

  1. Jai Shree Swaminarayan 🙏 Dear Renu, great points and beautifully written 💕 Humbled to the core by the Glory and Grace of the One and Only One 🙇🏻‍♀️🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts